Office Assistant Wanted
Would you like to work for Ocean Youth Trust Scotland? We are looking for a friendly, confident person that maintains our values of professionalism, courtesy and respect to fill a year funded post of Office Assistant.
The job would include
- answering general enquiries by phone, post and email
- manning the office telephone
- providing administration support for the trust including filing, document management, compiling crew lists, logistics and any other relevant jobs
- ensuring a clean tidy working environment in the office
Applicants must have an excellent telephone manner, a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and be a good team player.
Work pattern: Monday- Friday, 25 hrs/week
Employee Eligibility Criteria:
- Currently unemployed vulnerable 16-29 year-olds who are not accessing alternative Government support (e.g. Work Programme or Work Choice) and are either a care leaver/ care experienced, a carer, and Armed Forces early service leaver (have served less than 6 years), a young person with conviction, a young person with a disability or health related issue.
- 16-29 year olds with disabilities or health issues on a Work Choice or Specialist Employment Support programme should engage with their provider.
Apply via the Job Centre or Skills Development Scotland. http://jobs.scvo.org.uk/JobSearch/JobDetail?fid=a1Xb0000009R5OHEA0&p=p19v