Broaden Your Horizons
Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 722 722
Find out a little bit more about Doug from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with Ocean Youth Trust Scotland?
I joined the OYT Scotland staff team on the first of April 2016. I still worry that it was an April Fools’ joke that backfired on them.
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
Going on staff training to Murrayfield with a guided tour at the end.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
Sailing-wise, I’m just starting out. I’m looking forward to going on the induction weekend this September.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
There’s so much I haven’t seen yet in this country, so I’d like to see St. Kilda, Barra or even Iona.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
Syringammina Fragilissima… the living beach ball! I’m practically an amoeba already.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I can dance Flamenco… seriously!
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.