Broaden Your Horizons
Find out a little bit more about James from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
I started in March 2017.
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
My most memorable moment working for OYT Scotland so far has to be the amazing dolphin display we were treated to in Tobermory harbour for nearly an hour!
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
My best sailing experience is tacking up between Rhum and Canna to Skye on an amazingly sunny day in August because the views were brilliant and the young people were so up for it.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
I would love to sail in the South Pacific one day hopping between uninhabited islands.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Got to be a bit of AC-DC with Shoot to Thrill.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
I’d be an Orca.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I have a weirdly stretchy face…
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.