Broaden Your Horizons
Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 883 149
Find out a little bit more about Pam from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
The Five Ferries Challenge- it was our first non- sailing event and it was a real success- thanks to fantastic volunteers, fit participants and superb weather.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
Sailing on a corporate weekend challenge. The weather was less than favourable, but the sea staff performed admirably!
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
Why bother going outside Scotland’s amazing sailing area- it’s the best in the world!
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Happy by Pharrell- it reminds me of Jan and I dancing round the office.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
Ooooooh – probably a fish (I am a Pisces). A lovely colourful one like a Queen Angelfish or a Blue Tang- ones you find in the Caribbean.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I can waterski on one ski – have done since I was seven.
Click here to find out where our current vessels are sailing.