Broaden Your Horizons
Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 883 143
Find out a little bit more about Sandy from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
Last Century! 1991
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
It happens every voyage, when the quiet nervous crew that started on day 1 transform into a noisy confident bunch by the middle of the week.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
Numerous, but I suppose seeing the watches run the boat well is always rewarding.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
Probably Port Ellen on Islay! I have sailed there on Calmac since I was very young, and rounding Texa with the green buoy in sight always lifts the heart. Failing that, a passage out to the Azores might be nice.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Anything by the Waterboys
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
An Octopus, I have been told they have nice gardens.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
If I could I would, but there isn’t one.
Click here to find out where our current vessels are sailing.