Broaden Your Horizons
Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 883 141
Find out a little bit more about Teresa from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with Ocean Youth Trust?
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with Ocean Youth Trust?
Probably the pre-Commonwealth Games Flotilla Party at The Sugar Sheds at James Watt Dock. I loved seeing all the boats and meeting some of their crew. It was so exciting to have been part of such a unique time in Glasgow.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT and why?
Some of the first couple of days I spent in autumn 2013 when first out on the boats in clear autumn sunshine. You can’t beat Scottish coastal scenery lit up by autumn sun.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
I’ve heard that around Croatia is very beautiful coastline. Scottish waters are stunning but I’d love just a wee bit more sunshine.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Summer Breeze by the Isley Brothers.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
A sea horse!
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
After my Scottish Highers, I then spent a year on a grape ranch in California and graduated from American High School. While there, I was forced to go Square Dancing every week in a yellow gingham number…
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.