Broaden Your Horizons
Phone: 01475 722 722
Find out a little bit more about Caitlin from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
The 20th Anniversary Gala Ball, it was great fun to be involved in organising, and was the first time I met some of our volunteers and supporters.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
I haven’t had the chance to go out on one of the boats yet, but hopefully soon!
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
Islay! I spent many a holiday on Islay when I was younger, and loved watching the ferry come in.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Living Next Door to Alice by Smokie.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
The only sailing I have done so far was in a dinghy in the Firth of Forth!
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.