Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 722 722
Find out a little bit more about Campbell from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with Ocean Youth Trust Scotland?
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
I love getting out the office and out on the water with groups. I am always impressed by how much young people develop on their voyage. I love watching the young people use the skills they have learned to park the boat!
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
Many years ago I was lucky enough to sail Alba Venturer through the Corryvrechan, the third largest whirlpool in the world. Although you would never have known as it was flat calm!
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
No Brainer – West Coast of Scotland , although Norway is pretty special!
5. What song always brightens up your day?
The Captain – Biffy Clyro.
6. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
The ability to control the weather of course!
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I have broadcast the weather forecast through Belfast Coastguard however I was talking so fast that no one could copy it down!
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.