Phone: 01475 722 722
Find out a little bit more about Caitlin from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
I first volunteered with OYT in 2012.
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
Whale watching on a voyage with young people.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
I’ve only been on three voyages, they were all amazing. Fun, laughter and craziness seems to go hand on hand with learning and development at OYT Scotland.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
I would sail right around the world if I could – I don’t ask for much.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Brave – Sara Bareilles.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
I would be a Manatee.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I can play the tuba!
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.