Laura Wiseman - Administration Assistant
1. When did you start with Ocean Youth Trust Scotland?
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
Nothing yet although all the staff are crazy so it won’t take long
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
I went sailing in 2010 for the Small Ship Race from Greenock to Belfast which was an amazing experience!
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
The Bahamas for a tan and a cocktail J
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Save All Your Kisses For Me – Brotherhood of Man
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
A Shark so I could sing the baby shark song without getting shouted at J
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I’ve swam in the Atlantic ocean and really know how Jack feels from Titanic !!