Contact Number: +44 (0) 1475 722 722
Find out a little bit more about Peta from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with OYT Scotland?
I first sailed with OYTScotland in 2009 as a volunteer.
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
My first voyage as a cadet sailing to Ireland in some heavy weather.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
Sailing across the Biscay and watching dolphins jumping at night through glow in the dark algae. Amazing to see!
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
I would like to sail to Scavaig on Skye, the best anchorage in the world!!
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Star Girl by McFLy!!
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
A Dolphin… because they are great!
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I once was a medic on a space mission (Not a real one obviously)
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.