Find out a little bit more about Yasmin from our fun questions!
1. When did you start with Ocean Youth Trust Scotland?
I first sailed with OYT Scotland in October 2017.
2. What’s your most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland?
My most memorable moment working with OYT Scotland is celebrating my birthday with the crew out sailing.
3. What’s been your best sailing experience with OYT Scotland and why?
My best sailing experience with OYT Scotland is sailing to St. Kilda around the Outer Hebrides.
4. If you could sail anywhere in the world where would it be to and why?
Thailand because of its beautiful scenery and beaches.
5. What song always brightens up your day?
Walking on the Waves – Skippinish.
6. If you were a sea creature what sea creature would you be?
Definitely a mermaid.
7. Tell us a fascinating fact about you!
I learned to sail from YouTube.
Click here to find out where our vessels are currently sailing.