Alba Explorer has spent the refit season out of the water at Fairlie Quay. A lot of work has been going on to get her ready to go back in the water.
The team at Fairlie have been busy:
- Anti-fouling bottom of the boat
- Painting a new boot stripe
- Renovating the emergency doors
- Replacing all of the emergency pumps
- Servicing the non-emergency pumps
- Rust busting in the bilge
- Painting the deck
- Sanding and refurbishing much of the woodwork
- Replacing the generator exhaust
- Painting and fitting a new anchor chain
- Servicing the dinghy
Weather pending, she’ll be back in the water very soon!